Saturday, December 29, 2012

31 weeks


Sorry about the shadows. 


How far along? 31 weeks 
Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce? These comparisons are whack. Apparently she is around 18 inches and 3.2 lbs.   
Total weight gain: 26 lbs. whoa mama.  
Maternity clothes? Yup! Most of my non maternity tops come up above my belly button. Thank God for bagging cardigans and scarfs to spice up my limited options these days.        
Stretch marks?   Still none! It's a bit shocking. I really feel like I'm going to get them though. My skin itches constantly. But maybe Bio-oil is as miraculous as everyone claims.  
Sleep: Ok. Not great, but not horrible. I slept the other night without my Snoogle,  and was MISERABLE and woke up with the sorest hips. It made me so thankful I decided to buy it early on. If you're pregnant, GET ONE! 
Best moment this week: Christmas! I didn't mention anything in the last post because I didn't want to jinx anything, but we bought a house! We closed escrow on Nov 30th, but didn't move in until December 9th. Moving while your 7th months pregnant isn't the most ideal situation, but we are so thankful to own a place of our own. However,  Christmas was a bit on the back burner this year. Even so, it is always great to watch Home Alone and spend time with family. :) We also went to a 4d ultrasound last weekend and got another sneak peak of Brielle. She is so precious and so funny. Definitely caught her with a finger in her nose that immediately went into her mouth. It was hilarious. Also had a doctor appointment on Thursday. It is so crazy being on an every 2 week schedule now. She will be here so soon! Everything looked great, and the NP said I have a perfect pregnancy. Feeling so blessed! I hope it stays like that for the next 9 weeks. 

Miss Anything? Not really. I really really love being pregnant. I've had it SO easy. 
Movement: Always. You can definitely tell she is running out of room though. Not as many somersaults, just a lot of wiggling around and small jabs.     
Food cravings: Still pizza. And chocolate, which is so weird to me. I was never a chocolate girl. OMG! And Cuties. I almost forgot. I go through a bag in like 2 days. Addicted!   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!    
Gender: A little lady!    

Labor Signs: Nope! I don't think I've even had any Braxton Hicks yet. I read that they can be painless, so I don't know if I'm just missing them or not, but I feel completely normal.  
Symptoms: A little bit of heartburn every now and again. I still pretend it isn't happening and eat whatever I want. Also some shortness of breath. It's embarrassing. 
Belly Button in or out? Still hanging in there, but looking weirder every day.   
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Enjoying the rest of our vacation. Making our house a home. Finishing the nursery. My/Our baby showers. Bringing home a BABY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment