Thursday, August 16, 2012

12 weeks


Hey Y'all! I thought it would be fun to post a weekly pregnancy update here on the blog. It's a perfect way to journal the journey and keep loved ones updated. Plus, I'm obsessed with reading other women's. (And was before I was pregnant) Here is my 12 week update and belly shot. :) I accidently stood a little tilted, so the picture isn't quite accurate, but I'm too tired to care. 


How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lb last time I checked....but I have a funny feeling it might be 2 or 3....oops lol 
Maternity clothes? Not yet! Although yesterday I did the ol' rubber band on the pants trick. Holy Moly!! What a life saver. 
Stretch marks? none yet. I know it's mostly hereditary, and I know my mom had them, but that doesn't mean I don't lather on the cream 2 or 3 times a day lol 
Sleep: pretty good minus the psychotic dreams I've been having. And the puppy that's been waking me up at 1:30 am wanting to eat breakfast. I'm pretty sure I'm using some birthday money to invest in a Snoogle this weekend.
Best moment this week: Finding out my cousin is due 6/7 weeks after me! Yay for best friend babies!!! 

Miss Anything? My mind, mostly. I've literally become the dumbest person in the world. But also deli meat. What I would't do for a turkey, cream cheese, and sprout sandwich from Deli Delicious. OMG! 
Movement: I've seen him/her move A TON but too little to feel yet. 
Food cravings: FRUIT! Peaches, and grapes, and mangoes, oh my!! Also popcicles. I made a trip to the store JUST for those Dreyers fruit bars.  But sadly, also alcohol and sushi :( I just want to chug a corona and then binge on raw tuna. Oh my gosh.... I almost forgot french fries. Yeah, I could eat french fries all day every day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: raw red meat. Bleehhh. And the smell of coffee sometimes, which makes me so sad.
Gender: We find out in 5 weeks! I had a dream it's a girl, and have kinda thought girl all along, which is weird because I've always wanted a boy. We will see!! :) 

Labor Signs: No, obvi. 
Symptoms: For the past few days I've finally felt like I'm getting energy back. Thank GOD! I'm a little nauseous when I'm hungry and at night. But other than that, feeling good! 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time! It's been a stressful couple of weeks between house-hunting obstacles and (trying) to choreograph the school play lol Oh, and I did shed some unnecessary tears twice last week. Poor Jake. 
Looking forward to: Doctor appointment on the 20th! Love hearing the little stinker's heart beating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment