Thursday, September 20, 2012

17 weeks


                           
                                                  

How far along? 17 and a half! 
Baby is the size of: A sweet potato 
Total weight gain: 9 lbs!
Maternity clothes? Pretty much the same stuff. I went back to just using a rubber band on my pants, though because it is WAY to hot to have an extra layer of fabric on my belly.    
Stretch marks?   Negative. I'm still rubbing on that cream, though! 
Sleep: Really well recently. Waking up only once to pee, and finally don't feel like I'm sweating to death. Last night I woke up with a weird Charlie Horse on my side/back, though. I had to get up and stretch to stop it.  
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing the heartbeat! Last month I stressed myself out between appointments. A month is just so long to go without checking on the little booger. 

Miss Anything? The craving for sushi came in full force. The other day I searched #sushi on Instagram and just fantasized over the pictures. #desperate. Also choreographing and teaching dances makes me miss being able to move properly lol It was hard to try to teach a leap when I physically can't do one at the moment.    
Movement: I don't know!! Definitely either the baby or gas.   
Food cravings: SPICY!!! I can't get enough spicy!! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Gatsby's dog food. gag. 
Gender: I just keep flip flopping!!! 

Labor Signs: No, obvi. 
Symptoms: The acne is still out.of.con.trol. and I'm more hungry than even. Hence the 9 lbs. 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy! Even though I did just have a meltdown because I couldn't find my black cami. 
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party on Saturday!!! People: Two days and we will know!!! AHHHH!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment