Saturday, September 29, 2012

18 weeks




How far along? 18 and a half! 
Baby is the size of: A large mango...which sounds so freaking good. 
Total weight gain: Haven't checked since my appointment last week, but I'm guessing 10. I think I'm averaging about a pound a week. 
Maternity clothes? Nothing new. I wore two of my maternity shirts this week to work and am needing some more because my regular ones are getting a little short in the front lol     
Stretch marks?   Negative. I'm still rubbing on that cream, though! 
Sleep: Wonderfully! Finally accepting that 4am pee wake ups are a part of my life now. 
Best moment this week: Our 4d ultrasound/ gender reveal party! I am so thankful that our parents, siblings, and grandparents got to see the baby, and it was so amazing to have all of our closest friends and family together at the party. Too much fun! 

Miss Anything? Nothing new! No desire for alcohol anymore, thank God.     
Movement: Yes! YES YES YES!!! These aren't any flutterings or butterflies either. I'm talking straight up battements and round house kicks. I felt them during 5th period on Monday, and could even feel them from the outside, but I just assumed it was because I knew they were happening. Then after school I was choreographing and they started. I told Rhea, and she felt my tummy, not thinking she would actually be able to feel it, but she totally did! Now we have to just get Jake to, but a certain little baby gets shy every time he tries to feel. It is so exciting, though. It's happening A LOT, and every time it does it catches me off guard.   
Food cravings: Still spicy! Also chocolate milkshakes. Specifically from Campus.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. YAY!  
Gender: GIRL!!! Ah. I can't believe my dreams and instincts were right! We so excited for our beautiful Brielle to get here, with a wardrobe that is already almost as big as mine....and I haven't bought one thing yet. SPOILED!  

Labor Signs: No, obvi. 
Symptoms: Acne is slowly taking a chill pill. Other than that, not really! Minus the fact that I'm growing every day lol  
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOOOODDDY. Oops. Everything is just annoying the crap out of me. So sorry in advanced if I'm a brat to you for no apparent reason. I'm hoping it was just a bad week. 
Looking forward to: Our 20 (well 19) week scan on Tuesday. I love getting to see her this often. 








No comments:

Post a Comment