Thursday, September 6, 2012

15 weeks




How far along? 15 and a half! 
Baby is the size of: A navel orange!  
Total weight gain: I'm guessing 5 or 6? I need a good scale. 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I got two pairs of maternity skinny jeans last weekend. Best things ever. And so cheap!! I also got a maternity shirt, but it's too hot to wear it yet.   
Stretch marks?   Negative. I'm still rubbing on that cream, though! 
Sleep: Not the best. My snoogle (Jake and I call it my boyfriend) is still fabulous, but I've been getting up to pee every night at 3 and then have had a cold/sinus issues which makes breathing a bit difficult. 
Best moment this week: Two weekends ago we shared baby Yeager's story at our church, which was fun. It's always awesome to testify to how great our God truly is. Last weekend Jake and I had lunch with my stepmom and two littlest brothers. They had fun rubbing my belly and guessing whether they are getting a niece or nephew. 

Miss Anything? The alcohol cravings are subsiding. Thank God. But I really miss bleu cheese now :(    
Movement: The other night I felt butterfly-ish movements in my tummy, but I'm not sure if it was baby or not. Haven't felt them since. Looking forward to those squirms though!  
Food cravings: Fruit (as always). I'm dreading the end of summer and the fact that all these precious, juicy, delicious fruits will be taken away from me. Also spicy things! Salsa, spicy asian food, and buffalo wings. So weird. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: mostly frothy toothpaste still. bleh.  
Gender: Had ANOTHER girl dream, and Jake had his first girl dream, but I'm still going back and forth. we will know soooooon!  

Labor Signs: No, obvi. 
Symptoms: I can't believe I hadn't mentioned this before: ACNE! Omg. I have always less than perfect skin anyways, but now it's everywhere. I hate it. Also getting some round ligament pain. Especially after dancing.   
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: A little more moody lately. And when I say moody, I mean primarily to Jake. Poor poor boy.   
Looking forward to:  the weekend!   

No comments:

Post a Comment